View Single Post

November 1st, 2011, 21:31
I got the best Buy edition which included the Loremaster armour and weapon pack. Also I was given a huge box with the snow troll figurine. Almost like a collector edition except I didn't pay any extra. Nice value.

The game installed fine for me. Uses Steam. This is no daggerdale, it has actual dialogue! I am playing as the Loremaster and the conversations are from your perspective. I imagine if you are playing as the dwarf, then he would be doing all the talking for the group. Hack and slash with crazy combo's and slow motion kills with very nice graphics. The first town has people to talk to and merchants. I am enjoying it quite a bit so far. The mage can mele and shoot magic out her staff but the mana goes so quickly you would be better saving it for big groups and group heals. I haven't played the multiplayer yet but it looks like it should provide some fun co-op. I have seen a bunch of better reviews but I think IGN was pretty fair and it's what I expected from them. I haven't played enough to give it a review yet.

redman5427

SasqWatch