View Single Post

November 2nd, 2011, 01:33
I realize that you have some trouble with the written word, but I'm well aware that I twisted lost's intent. I thought it was rather witty, if I do say so myself.

Encouraged to report a violent crime to the Security Committee? Seriously? By the way, since we're talking about things being conveniently missed, let's take a look at the line immediately following the part you so kindly presented. I'll do you the favor of quoting the entire paragraph:
The pamphlet says that members of the protest group who believe they are victims or who suspect sexual abuse "are encouraged to immediately report the incident to the Security Committee," which will investigate and "supply the abuser with counseling resources."
Now, since I know you have trouble with the written word, allow me to help you with this. The stated action to be taken by your heroic Security Committee? Counsel the abuser! If that's what you're happy with as a remedy for a woman that's been sexually assaulted, I certainly hope I never live under your laws.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer