View Single Post

November 3rd, 2011, 02:16
Originally Posted by Thaurin View Post
Yes, I do find this stupid. I used to be mad at Metallica for changing course and making dumb music. I got older and got over it. They can do what they want. Yes, I can have an opinion about it, but being mad at them for "ditching" me, or "asking" for another Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets? Really? I have no place asking them for anything.

But I can think they're stupid and that they suck.

Acting all angry that Garriott wants to make an iOS game is dumb. Disappointment is more appropriate.
Seriously? You wrote all of that because I'm pissed. Dude, it's not like a deep-seeded anger that keeps me up at night. I'm just pissed he releasing a SP RPG on another platform for god sakes. Firsts I catch shit for using the word "oriental" and now this…..You guys are too funny sometimes.

Thaurin, I normally like what you have to say, but in this case you can keep your disappointment and I'll keep my anger, thank you very much…..Anger is too strong. I'm just pissed, but Skyrim will distract me soon enough

BTW, I agree about Metallica. Plus, Lars needs to STFU.

@Sergorn He ditched the RPG singleplayer genre. I would have probably done the same thing if I was in his shoes because the guy really wanted his MMO back then. Still wish he'd make a PC singleplayer RPG since he seems to be going back to SP now.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat