View Single Post

November 3rd, 2011, 11:17
HOLY FREEHOLIES!!!! 15 bucks for 1 - 5???? Even without the sale, 19.99 is an amazing price for those games. I've never seen it that low before.

The Geneforge Collection is still 45 dollars over at Spiderweb Software.

Not really sure what's going on with all these price differences and don't really care anymore.

All I know is that Vogel has some of the best customer service I've ever encountered. I stupidly bought a game from him and sent it to the wrong address. I wrote an email explaining this. I was ready to pay full price again, but thought I might get a little discount since this would be the second time I bought it. He asked for the right address and sent me another. No hassle at all. Not even shipping costs. I even told him in the email that it was all my fault because I didn't write down the right number. That didn't matter. He just sent me another one.

Makes me feel kinda stupid because I was one of those flamers when he dropped the price for the iPad version of Avadon. Say what you want about his price points, but the man knows how to treat his customers.

If he wants to keep selling the games on his site for a higher price than the ones on Steam then he'll need a way to entice the customer with something that Steam doesn't offer. Maybe put in a printed manual or one of his cluebooks. That way at least it'll be a little different than the one on Steam and could easily be justified for a higher price.

I'm not knocking him at all with this, I just don't see why anyone would pay the higher price when they could get it from Steam for a fraction of the cost.

Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
RPGWatch Team