View Single Post

November 11th, 2011, 04:18
Originally Posted by skavenhorde View Post
It's ok. Leave them the way they are. Though, just for future reference when we see a lot of threads popping up from a new person our first instinct is SPAM. It wasn't until I read all of the threads that I realized they were all for different games.

Now that I know you are not a spambot and an actual living breathing person, it's no big deal. One thing you might want to consider is switching where you store your photos. Imageshack won't show the pictures unless the person viewing them has registered. There are plenty of places don't require that like photobucket.

The games sound interesting, but I can't see any of the screenshots. All I get is the dang frozen frog.
Huh, not the first time I had issues with imageshack. I'll start using photobucket then.

As for the screenshots you (might) be able to see them on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s…9617448&type=1

That's for all the games mind you.

And thanks for calling them interesting. While they are RPG Maker bred that is solely because I am no programmer. I'm an artist, designer, and writer. And these games are meant to show those skills (obviously my earlier games are not as good as say Words, my most recent release) as I plan to have them in a portfolio.

I just went site digging today and being that no forum states whether to make one big topic or multiple ones (I've never gotten told not to make multiple) I just went and did what I normally do.

And finally thanks for understanding I'm indeed a human being!

Enjoy the games if you ever get the chance to play them, just be aware that some have quality gaps due to lack of experience.

Cleril

Traveler