View Single Post

November 13th, 2011, 21:46
Originally Posted by skavenhorde View Post
They're only numbers, but I think Bethesda actually did it right this time around and they deserve the praise they're getting. Even the bloated numbers that the reviewers would pump out no matter what Skyrim was actually like.

I'm having a blast playing a magic user Sure, I got a few bugs, a crash here or there and some odd behavior, but I could care less. I played all weekend long and have barely scratched the surface of this game. Funny thing is, I'm not bored. I played the same amount of time in Oblivion and was starting to get bored. I think I played for another day and then quit. Tried it again with mods and still didn't last long. Tried Nehrim and lasted a good three or four days before the combat bored me silly again.

I can't believe Beth is now one of my favorite RPGs devs. How in the world did that happen?
ok rat, thanks to you and this quote, for the first time I am actually interested in this game.

with Morrowind and Oblivion they forgot to make an interesting game. If we have something here that's actually enjoyable while you play it then it might be worth taking a look at.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch