View Single Post

Default Sackichop - NO! YOU CAN NOT SUCK MY DICK!

November 15th, 2011, 00:00
Its obvious to me that Steam being used on Skyrim has little to do with registering the game as a legal copy and more to do with forcing people to join Steam. Anyone who doesn't see that is just plain stupid, ignorant or both. And it has nothing to do with liking or not liking steam. I had no opinion of Steam because I never used it before Skyrim. My only opinion now is of the tactics used to get me to join it and I don't like being blackmailed. Unlike the idiot Sackichop and anyone else who was forced to Join but now loves it. Well the world is full of idiots!

The last bethesda game I bought was Oblivion IV, Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine. No Steam required for any of those. But you know what, this whole thread is getting be be about Steam or no Steam. I frankly don't give a shit about Steam. I did already buy the game and installed it. Disabled all that Steam bullshit so I'll just enjoy the game until I can get rid of that middle man program. (Its probably Spyware too. But how would I know?)

Shaggy

Traveler