View Single Post

December 1st, 2011, 12:00
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
Pity, I just sold a few axes last week that no-one wanted.
I didn't want them because a) I don't have profiency either and b) they were a few levels too high of my character. As a ranger, he specializes rather in the bow, with an occational use of the crossbow, sometimes use of 2 swords in close combat, and sometimes a … what's the term ? a curved blade ? Right now I'm meddling around with an imho very good two-handed sword for him. It's faster than these "curved blades", and similar efficient.

Originally Posted by azraelck View Post
Connie: will fall off of a cliff somewhere. Even if there isn't one. Also will be raising Corwin from the dead.
I just created this mental image in my mind :

Two figures are standing at the bottom of a cliff. Both had been fallen down.
Connie, just arrived : "How are you ?"
Corwin, standing there as a ghost and hearing the war cries and the battle sounding (mixed in with several curses from different party members) : "'Im fine, and you ?"
Connie : "Me, too. Shall I raise you from the dead ?"
Corwin : "If you don't have anything more important to do, then this would be fine, thanks."
Connie raises him from the dead and both await eagerly the end of the above sounding battle and warcries.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)
Last edited by Alrik Fassbauer; December 1st, 2011 at 12:11.

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR