View Single Post

December 1st, 2011, 18:31
Alrik, the curved blade is probably a Scimitar. Which in the hands of an elf is the second best weapon, tied with Elf/Drow Rapier and Dwarf DA. It falls to third (again tied with the other weapons) without racial enhancements.

The same thing confused me before Peter, well before I starting grouping with everyone here. As I said, it won't be an issue for a casting implement, but low level Clerics will have trouble hitting things when they're stacking a -4 penalty to-hit on top of their lower BaB AND a low STR build to boot. At the very low levels, a mace is perfectly fine. Once you hit 6 and get the burst, you can heal using that, and use Soundburst and Command more than melee; which should cut down on a lot of the necessary healing. Remember that after about level 3 or 4, I should be able to help a bit with the healing, and Jo will be healing as well. So feel free to use Crowd Control while on your Cleric.

I'll still be casting grease at you though.

It was the night before Hogswatch…

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity - Edgar Allan Poe

azraelck

Me Grimlock

Send a message via AIM to azraelck Send a message via MSN to azraelck Send a message via Yahoo to azraelck Send a message via Skype™ to azraelck