View Single Post

December 5th, 2011, 20:28
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
I was discussing the 25% study, just as I stated. There's a difference between cancer and "restless leg syndrome (RLS, to make it sound even more ominous)".
I got it from a lecture and when I checked back it actually say 22-23%. I found a couple of articles to support this number.
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma…ticlekey=21466

Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
Somehow, I'm guessing there's a difference between Breivik-nuts and "25% non-typical", too.
There are people worse than Breivik that works very well. There are people healthier than Breivik that follows the same pattern. One important part is social integration. How much time do the person spend with opposing views and a good variation of people. Becoming separated with alternate news sources is not a good environment for anyone, especially not someone with a disorder. Unfortunately these kind of disorder tend to make these people into loners.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM