View Single Post

December 6th, 2011, 12:44
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
What the hell? I thought we were waiting to run the TR's together? I've sat on Phurry for over a week waiting for jm to be ready and for az to get all the Shroud mats he wanted. CM hasn't even TR'd yet. The rest of y'all are already level 2. I must say I'm a little pissed.
We're all getting to level 2 to match Corwin and it's just 5k XP. It takes about 30 minutes of play to get to level 2.

My paladin will play with the group and he's level 2. My cleric will mainly be with PUG's, but may replace the paladin when that's needed. He's already off Korthos and is level 3. I will make sure he can keep up with my paladin once the guild will start with the low levels.

I propose you just do the initial quests on hard to get to level 2 before Friday. We expect to do them on elite together on Friday. Then we will do the wilderness quests on elite (if CM is there to open for us) to get to level 3 and then to Misery's peak to finish Korthos. We should be able to do all on Friday since all quests are rather short.

If you start at level 1 or 2 on Friday won't matter because you quickly get to level 2 when we do quests on elite.

Paladin of Tyr

Peter Stauffenberg

Keeper of the Watch

Send a message via ICQ to Peter Stauffenberg Send a message via Skype™ to Peter Stauffenberg