View Single Post

December 8th, 2011, 20:27
I probably won't be on tonight, sorry. Had to get a hireling just to survive, but got to the new designated stopping point:
inside quests completed on hard
explorers done
no attempts on outside quests

As for tomes, I highly recommend hitting the auction house regularly and putting down bids/buys. Occasionally, someone will put one up with a silly-low buyout price which you can snap up immediately. I also put in lots of bids on tomes with low "starting bid" values. Most of the time, you'll get outbid, but that's really not a big deal. You can re-bid to a point, the main thing is not to get caught up in a bidding war—walk away once a +1 tome gets above 10k plat. I've noticed the prices on tomes have come down recently. Used to be that a +1 went for 50k and a +2 went for 300k. Now it seems closer to 30k and 250k respectively. I nabbed a +2DEX tome for 30k a month or so ago by being in the right place at the right time. I think the seller just typo'd when he meant 300k, but I bought it before he could fix the price.

edit- from previous posts here, I believe the Friday plan is for the group to run inside quests on elite, then outside quests on elite (without ever running them on hard), probably with some slayer/rare thrown in, and wrap up with Misery Peak.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Still afraid to hope / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer