RAVENMARK: Scourge of Estellion – An epic turn-based strategy game
View Single Post
December 15th, 2011, 06:05
Heya guys, thanks for all the support! Our latest update just went live (faster than anticipated, actually) and it has a bunch of changes - here's the list!
New features in the upcoming 1.02 update!
1) Universal support!
2) The game will now save your progress mid-mission!
(After implementing this, I have a whole new level of respect for games that supports game saving. Srsly.)
3) You can now move Elements to spaces blocked by other friendly Elements, provided they have a higher Initiative and moves out of the way during the round.
4) There is a new option to change the speed of the battle splashes, you can now adjust it to slow, normal, fast and off.
5) A new toggle has been added to the interface when an enemy Element is selected. You can now toggle between movement and attack radius.
6) There are now markers that will appear on squares that will be occupied by friendly Elements when the grid is toggled on. This should help with putting together formations.
Witching Hour Studios
Join Date: Oct 2011
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tebius
Find More Posts by Tebius