View Single Post

December 27th, 2011, 11:51
Inspired by yesterday's thread thingie on dogfighting movies I have been playing Hellsinker. Since I learned how to use Fossil Maiden, because, honestly, how can you play a game with a character having a name so awesome as Fossil Maiden and not use her, and managed for all the indicators and little weird rules to become second nature some time ago it went from being, like, the most frustrating game totally ever to being the bloody best, and the most bloody awesome, and the most bloody cool totally ever.

That doesn't mean I can consistently do Rusted Dragon without drinking a big cup of colorful bullets hitting ass and leg, it's heavan, etc, but I'm getting there. And when I actually manage to kill the damn thing without wasting lives segment five goes and play with all my sensible parts in a very forceful way, and spills hot wax on me, and stuffies.

Still, it is the only game you ever need to play, everything else being just, like, thingies you play between bouts of Hellsinker. And it has a pretty good story for a pewpew game, if you can read it. Chances are you can't. Ohhhhhhh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hoooo!

Anway, clicky click here to watch the awesomeness and be enlightened!

And, as Ariel herself said,

"Oitsukenai SUPIIDO de. Nee tsuitekureru no? Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Hikarikagayaku kedo furerarenai no, masa ni supersonic n hypertonic, ubatte hoshii no you take me ima sugu. Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Kedo kantan ni wa ikanai no yo!"
Last edited by Wicked Witch of Loliland; December 27th, 2011 at 12:32.

Wicked Witch of Loliland

All hail. Nao.