View Single Post

January 12th, 2012, 15:46
Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
TWF is a Feat selection with pre-requisites. I like rogues, but they work better in a group than solo IMO, because their best attack is their Sneak attack which only works when someone else has the aggro.
Or has cast a cloud on the victim …

Originally Posted by azraelck View Post
Dte, you need to seriously hit the guild chest. It's getting full, with several good arcane spell-scrolls in there. I also left a CON 3 belt, ML7, and a Necromancy Focus bracer, which will give you 1 more DC on any necro spells.
Yes. I left two staffs or sceptres, or what these things are, there, too.

If no-one takes them, then I'll take them out again and sell them, or let them lie there for my planned magic user.

And last : How does this Dragon-Mark thing work ? I've been speaking to Lockania long ago, who directed me to Fred … but apart from that, nothing else happened … Was there once planned to incorporate a quest line which leads into the own character/toon getting a Dragon Mark, or what ?

Fred can change feats, but apart from that, nothing else, as it seems to me …

The only way I see someone getting a Dragon Mark is much later by choosing a feat ?

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)
Last edited by Alrik Fassbauer; January 12th, 2012 at 15:58.

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR