View Single Post

January 27th, 2012, 20:44
Ah, thanks. My personal best results were with acid - I have taken an "unlimited" acid staff/wand as a reward from the waterworks quest chain - from the man whose relatives were missing.

That gave me almost guaranteed 10 points of damage on each hit, whereas my current light ? fire ? and frost staffs gave less. I don't remember anymore whether I had force-based wands at hand.

I think (that) I'll be online this night - but I can't say for how long.

Edit : If you want, I can post the names of my current three unlimited wands through the chat this night, so you can see what i actually have right now for my magician.

And sorry that I'm not playing the ranger that often anymore : Doing everything anew with my Wizard is just so much fun !

I'm currently working on him giving enough Coin Lord favour so that he gets the additional inventory space. There's not much left anymore (of both needed favour and space ).

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR