View Single Post

January 27th, 2012, 20:44
Ah, thanks. My personal best results were with acid - I have taken an "unlimited" acid staff/wand as a reward from the waterworks quest chain - from the man whose relatives were missing.

That gave me almost guaranteed 10 points of damage on each hit, whereas my current light ? fire ? and frost staffs gave less. I don't remember anymore whether I had force-based wands at hand.

I think (that) I'll be online this night - but I can't say for how long.

Edit : If you want, I can post the names of my current three unlimited wands through the chat this night, so you can see what i actually have right now for my magician.

And sorry that I'm not playing the ranger that often anymore : Doing everything anew with my Wizard is just so much fun !

I'm currently working on him giving enough Coin Lord favour so that he gets the additional inventory space. There's not much left anymore (of both needed favour and space ).
--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR