View Single Post

February 9th, 2012, 04:40
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Anyone here seen "A Fistful of Dynamite" (aka "Duck, You Sucker!")? It's supposed to be a pseudo sequel. Just wondering if it's worth checking out.
aka "Once Upon a Time, a Revolution". Totally different movie. Chaos in a mexican revolution. A mix between The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Once Upon a Time in America, with a serious setting and some tragic elements. Sometimes cool, sometimes slow, often strange and of course violent. Some great scenes with Rod Steiger and /or James Coburn. I guess no other Leone movie is as hard to describe as this one.
I enjoyed it. Certainly worth watching and by any means a good movie. Just not everyone's cup of tea. I gave it away as a Christmas gift 2 years ago.

Once Upon a Time in the West is one of my favourite movies. Every time I watch it I see something new. Lots of unforgettable scenes in it. Fonda, Bronson and Cardinale were never better.

edit: All 8 Leone films starting with A Fistful of Dollars are worth watching. There's only one relatively average but still quite entertaining film among them (the 2nd Nobody movie). All others are at least good, if not very good.
Last edited by Gorath; February 9th, 2012 at 05:01.

Gorath

Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team