View Single Post

February 10th, 2012, 00:00
Today I was in The Red Fens for the second time - that area is HUGE !!!

I don't think that I've seen everything yet. And I've used about 1000 arrows … And last, those BEEEP "Black Puddings" destroyed my most valuable weapons ! Grrr … Next time I'll change to lesser weapons and/or the Everbright weapon I had taken from the Guild Chest so long ago (and am still grateful for it !).

Nice to be able to "befriend" a "Fen Cat", by the way.

I tried to do the "Last Stand" quest, but failed - I guess I'll have to do it again.

I also found a sign within the ruined Drow village … but - believe me or not ! - I couldn't find the accompanying altar again !

I have already collected a few pearls - that sword of plant bane comes in handy , but I don't know what to do with this "Sign Of Vulkoor" I received for the golden pearl ?! *scratches head* http://ddowiki.com/page/Token_of_Vulkoor
I see in the Wiki that I can use it to "clean" items … Well, I'm curious, then …

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR