View Single Post

February 14th, 2012, 08:35
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
You must be putting in a lot of hours per day to have gone through that much already.
Absolutely mate. The tail end of the school holidays has been a crazy time for getting in some last minute marathon game sessions in, as well as some recent weekend nights. Because the game is so actiony though, progression does seem to flow quickly with it. Not sure on my total hours, but I don't think it'll be as much as Divine Divinity.

Out of those fortress fights, I remember I had the most difficulty with Raze, mostly because of the tight confines and his healing. That actually took some timing to prevent and lots of circling to avoid his buddies.
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Oh.. and those five assholes who do the Power Rangers intro. That battle was ridiculous..
Hahaha - Which encounter is that and where is it? Pop the answer for me in spoiler tags if you like. Can't remember if I've had it already or not.

I'm thinking of moving to a playthrough of all three Deus Ex games next. I want to try this New Vision mod for the first game, I've never tried IW at all despite its very bad reputation and well… I haven't played HR yet either.

But of course, there's the expansion and DKS to finish first…good fun!

Diddledy high,
Diddledy low,
Come brave blood sheep,
You've a goodly way to go.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj

Pessimeister

Living Backwards