View Single Post

February 27th, 2012, 15:09
Dean and Gozioso, thank you for sticking up to us. It's very nice of you, and we appreciate it!

Elisstar and morduun, thank you for the comments! We're always happy to hear people have had fun with Driftmoon. It's also very motivating, naturally - so it keeps us working hard.

Originally Posted by morduun View Post
"…I couldn't be more pleased with what I've gotten for my money.
With regards to the skill tree — I think Poison Resistance is a bit weak, even if it is useful…"
Thanks for the ideas! We'll certainly keep them in mind when we get to the subject of the skill tree. It's on our list of things to do, but we're still not quite there yet.

That said, any other comments and ideas for the Skill tree are still warmly welcomed!

Ps. We just released another minor update. It also includes a new character at the beginning stage of the game, so you'll be able to spot her (or rather, Belinda the wolf mother, and her petrified little pup) even if you're only playing the demo. When you start the game, just accept the automatic update when the game suggests it.

(Funny, this is one of the rare times I've been faster than Dhruin, when posting you news about our own game. That guy is just amazingly fast! )

anne.monkkonen

The Good Wife