View Single Post

March 5th, 2012, 11:52
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
I asked them when I just bought the game for PC (must be done via e-mail/paypal). They have lost their coder and the sourcecode so it can't be done. "The Quest" is updated for at least iPhone and they were pimping the game hard when I wanted to order Legacy.

Legacy actually works just fine in Microsofts own free emulator for running PPC in Windows, but the controls do not rotate when you play in landscape mode. I actually built an AutoHotkey script so I can move with QWEASD, but I couldn't make it so the mousecursor doesn't jump around.

One can also check Undercroft. It's free on iPhone, but I dunno about Android.
from the undercroft forum:
No. First there are technical limitations of the android platform (the reason we don't plan to port archibald's adventures to android, you can read more here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4454), second sales on android market seems to be really small compared to iPhone, so porting Undercroft to Androin would not be worth it.
Some people assume I am bashing when I say this stuff … but unless your app works in ad-based or 'freemium' mode there just isn't a good paying customer base.

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch