Originally Posted by figment
I think I'm officially on wait-for-sale on this one. Enough mediocre reviews IMO plus all of the bad reviews which are probably mostly about Origin has lowered my interest at this point. Just cannot be bothered to pick it up and that steam is not an option lowers my willingness that much more. If I start hearing a lot more positives from this website I may be more willing to pick it up earlier.
I also realized that Origin probably will not put it on sale for months or years at this point but I suppose I'll just have to wait and do something else instead until then.