View Single Post

March 7th, 2012, 11:23
Originally Posted by figment View Post
I think I'm officially on wait-for-sale on this one. Enough mediocre reviews IMO plus all of the bad reviews which are probably mostly about Origin has lowered my interest at this point. Just cannot be bothered to pick it up and that steam is not an option lowers my willingness that much more. If I start hearing a lot more positives from this website I may be more willing to pick it up earlier.

I also realized that Origin probably will not put it on sale for months or years at this point but I suppose I'll just have to wait and do something else instead until then.
The only reason i havent bought ME3 yet is simply because Origin is one of the worst platforms i've come across for online purchages. It's terrible, dreadfull, cumbersome.

I've had a few problems with my mass effect 2 cerberus keys being redeemed twice in my online purchage (?!) and i had to give up on that because customer support is beyond terrible, its just abominable. So I Swore to never buy anything on origin/EA again.

As for retails copies, i stoped buying retail over 5 years ago and i buy 99% of my games are on steam. It's not a perfect system but it's a system i have confidence so far and i never had a problem with customer support, it can have my money as to speak.

Origin? never.
Retail? its 2012, don't force me to go back 5 years in my life…

KnightPT

Watchdog