View Single Post

March 19th, 2012, 00:37
Thanks for your reply Maylander:

Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
Hmm, he's supposed to be near the throne in the big castle with all the Paladins. I've never experienced him being anywhere else. Did you ever give a teleport rune to Lee? I know Lee will attack the King if they ever meet, so I suppose they could have charged off somewhere while fighting.
I have looked verywhere in the castle and surrounding area - the king is nowhere to be found. I even brought Lee with me and took him around the castle on the hope that he will find the king and kill him - no luck either.

Other than that, the only real option is to summon him or the item you're looking for with a console command. I think he holds the Scepter of Varant or some such thing which is needed for the main quest. Based on this page (http://faqs.ign.com/articles/768/768307p1.html), I assume the correct command is:

spawn It_Scepter
I have a sceptor which is one of Adanos artifacts, but I need to do away with the king for his alignment with one of the gods. I will try the 'spawn' command to bring back the king! Thanks again for your reply.

SpoonFULL

Keeper of the Watch