View Single Post

March 22nd, 2012, 15:23
Note "to any great degree". I don't see how it's possible to totally eliminate crime or otherwise detrimental behavior.

My thorough answer would be very long indeed, but a few ways to, theoretically, achieve something like that is:

Eliminate the symbol of value known as money.

Distribute resources evenly according to basic needs first, and then according to a world-wide petition system - for whatever is left over.

Incorporate chips with as much biological information as possible and global positioning in every single human being - and giving every single human being full access to all information about everyone at any given time - and let technology archive this information for future reference. Thus making an undetected crime virtually impossible. This means no privacy at all as we understand the concept today.

Those are three of the most vital requisites for the system I have in mind. Yes, I have a process that would theoretically make this possible - but no, I don't think it's going to happen in a thousand years.

The key difference between this and many other ways to achieve a better world society - is that technology is the primary means to achieve optimal governance - and not human beings. The role of human beings would be minimal - but still necessary at any feasible level of technology we can come up with today.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential