View Single Post

March 22nd, 2012, 17:15
Actually, no. I have a procedure that would gradually make this possible - and my personal estimate is that most of what I'm talking about would be possible in less than 50 years.

The core of the procedure is to create a separate world society exclusively made up of informed volunteers - and the number would initially be very small, I expect. So as to minimise the impact on the current world society - so that people in power who're swept up in their own indulgence wouldn't counteract everything. There would be mutually beneficial trade and interaction between the two societies.

The idea is that, eventually, the advantages of the new society would be so obscenely plain - that everyone would want to exist there. This last part, however, could take hundreds of years - though I honestly don't think so.

It's fine wanting to work within the society that exists today, except that it's rotten to the core with more misery and injustice than words can describe.

If you think you can "regulate" human behavior successfully without altering the core - then I'd love to hear how you would accomplish that.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential