View Single Post

March 23rd, 2012, 18:57
Oy vey. I hear this same crap about Apple all the time. Draconian. Whatever. Hope you enjoy your Zune!

Really I'm not trying to start a PC/Mac flame war as I really don't care. You can use your PC and I can use whatever computer or console I want to play games with. Why does it come down to hate for some line of products. Just stupid.

Yes Mac stuff is expensive and shiny. Just like a Mercedes or BMW gets you to work the same way a Kia does. I really don't care about jail breaking or hacking my iPad to use warez or sticking it to the man. I use to to read stuff online, send quick emails, and play games. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Thing is, I'm probably more likely to finish BG2 on an iPad. I really can't stand sitting in a desk chair in front of a PC for hours after sitting in a desk chair in front of a PC all day at work.

The more these kinds of games get exposure and (maybe) bring more people into using and enjoying them, the better it is for everyone. Really, the "PC-Foreverz" crowd sounds like an old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

And I will still play games on a PC. Really cool how things can work in different ways!

Ovenall

SasqWatch