View Single Post

March 26th, 2012, 00:40
Well … Today Peter and I, we have been busy.
Independent from one another.

Anyway, I fetched that free "greater jewel of fortune x1" with the coupon code of 33PHMP today, and went thinking on where to use it most efficiently incombination with the "Elixir of lesser Guild Renown" that was available for free last week or that wek before ? Because I figured that this weekend there was still these above mentioned Guild Renown Bonus Days event running, so I thought of combining all of these … I decided to do "Irestone Inlet" on normal with my wizard and his Jewel Of Fortune …

The result was good. It was only 5 seconds or so after I had taken the Guild Renown thingy from one of the last chests as a message appared in the chat window : "Congratulations ! You guild has reached level 55 !" Or so I have it in my memory.

With receiving this message I was proud to have managed with all of you to indeed reach level 55 this weekend - as I had predicted - and hoped - before.

Then, after completion, I met Peter on the ship (don't know whether by chance or not), and we formed a small group, and wentt on, buying a new ship.

It's massive ! It looks great, it looks like luxury …

Together (well, he made everything ) we placed the new items on the deck and below. Everything is retained, and several things are added.

Then we dissolved our small group.

The only real drawback with everything is that the two additional rooms need to be opened before you can access the stuff inside of them. But imho that's only a small disadvantage.

What you discuss, how many and which shrines etc. will be kept there, that's up to you now, since you are the officers and I'm still a member.

The only thing I'd add is an idea : To keep a field free for temporary shrines, for example for a few days or weeks or so - but I must say that I have no real idea how long the contracts last … I think I should have taken a closer. look. Well, perhaps next time.

To sum it up, I find the new ship great !

Alrik

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR