View Single Post

April 16th, 2012, 16:26
As far as party strategy, you can play the game to completion several ways. I like to use Paladin, Archer, Sorcerer, Cleric-in that order as a balanced party. However, I like elemental magic too so I also play Cleric, Druid, Sorcerer, Archer-in that order; giving me 3 elemental magic users. The Archer can tank a little bit if properly outfitted and I dump all endurance points into the two people on the ends. Generally, it's a good idea to buff any character that becomes a primary target. Goblins fight dwarves, Titans hate archers, etc.

Might and Magic can be played with a mostly melee party too. Playing Knight, Thief, Cleric, Monk can be lots of fun. Knights and Monks have ridiculous hitpoints Wands and scrolls are vital in these games though. If you play this party, make sure the give the Cleric master level meditation. He'll need the spell points if you want to use him as party buffer and damage spells. Don't disregard Flying Fist for ranged attacks or the wonderful Spirit Lash for melee. Spirit Lash can be devastating. Always, always, always bless and Heroism your party. It makes a massive difference.

'nut

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor