View Single Post

April 27th, 2012, 13:21
Originally Posted by GothicGothicness View Post
Yes and no, I do show things to people who are interested it is not in a stage to post screenshots, videos etc on public webpages yet. But there are quite a lot of people interested when I place ads on art sites and so on. Unfortunately either they are not good enough, or if they're good they quickly get snatched a way by a bag o'cash.

I would think there are more people who had a burning interst for turn-based RPG's that might stay on the project out of interest rather than cash. On the other hand perhaps some of the ideas are too modern for a turn-based game, either you have an old-school game completely and drop some names of games you want it to be like. To be innovative and "old-school" is probably not the best combination.

AOD is the only example I can think of.
But that's the point, you can't find the people that would be interested in it "for the game" (which I am rather sure are out there) because nobody knows about it. AoD found its team because it was basically open development from the get go. That has its own set of problems, of course, but it did help with finding people.

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire