View Single Post

April 29th, 2012, 08:03
You need publishing partners in different countries to get a game into the shelves of the retail dealers. They know the center managers and other key-people of the business. In other case you have to put all of your chips in the online distribution. dtp did neither of this, so they failed to spread their products all over the EU, Asien and US market in time. The costs for localizing would have been wise invested…

@Alrik
According to her Xing profil Bettina is still looking for a new job - https://www.xing.com/profile/Bettina_Korb2

And yes, Olli works for EA now, heīs responsible for rpgīs like ME and DA. I also remember his predecessor Chris Keller, it was the time of Dungeon Lords, that was also published by dtp in Germany. Anyone remember this?
David tries to revive it via Kickstarter in the moment. The first version was a curious thing, since this release i didnīt remember a game, that lacks whole parts of the content from the start! Empty buildings, the elfen region abandened and other bad, bad missings…

zyklop

Watcher

Send a message via ICQ to zyklop