View Single Post

May 4th, 2012, 01:04
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Ermů Fans wanted TES MMO? How many of them exactly? 2? 3?
It's kind of a recurring thread that appears on their official forums and yeah it seems there are quite a lot of them (or maybe 2 strange fellows with a couple hundred accounts each.) They aren't regulars here though, but they're out there. So are the people who kept begging that they add flintlocks and pirates before Skyrim came out. so are the people who kept begging for them to make TES a steampunk setting - what with the 400 year time between Oblivion and Skyrim making that completely logical. There were even a few rapid-growing and rapidly deleted threads where people begged for them to add "A dark skinned race of subterranean elves with a voracious sexual appetite." I believe someone requested they call them the completely original name "Drowmer." The "give us multiplayer TES or a TES MMO" seemed to be one of the most popular forum demands though. Well that and "give us spears and crossbows." Oh heh, I guess they're getting their wish too; wonder when the sex elves, I mean Drowmer, will be added.

jhwisner

SasqWatch