View Single Post

May 4th, 2012, 05:02
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Finished the game, but… Where and for what to use the reward you get for collecting 4 fireplants in maracai bay? It's some dish with some food, but all it says in the inventory is that it's unsellable. It's called FIRUTAOPI.
The native camp. There's a lady there with a cauldron, you can give it to her. She then creates some soup thing that you can present to Bones in the middle of the camp to get him to shut up.

And yes JDR, you're right about the quest items and natives vs inquisition.

Edit: I see a lot of people having an issue with the shooting game. I've managed 10/10 by staying fairly far to the right with the mouse, and practicing roughly where they get thrown. There are only 3-4 different "lines" the item can take when flying through the air, so you only need a few target spots.

Also, you don't have to shoot every single item - you can pick your targets. He doesn't just throw 10 items. In other words: You can find a good place to rest the mouse, far to the right in the screen, and wait for the skulls being thrown there (they tend to be the slowest ones). The wine bottles are a lot worse. I don't know if there's an upper cap to the amount of items that'll get thrown.

Maylander

SasqWatch

Send a message via MSN to Maylander