View Single Post

May 6th, 2012, 04:35
Originally Posted by Moriendor View Post
I have absolutely no idea how someone can finish this game in 30 hours and claim with a straight face that they explored everywhere (and I mean everywhere), cleared every cave, killed every single monster (including the respawns), opened every chest, finished every quest, collected all the treasures, found every single legendary item and so on and so on.
That's because anyone claiming that is full of shit. The people who were finished in 2-3 days were trying to finish it that quickly. Some people just have that need to finish asap so they can hurry up and post about how they beat it.

I played pretty much the way you describe, except I didn't kill every single respawn. I'd have to check the time stamp on my final save game to be sure, but I think I got around 45 hours out of it.

I don't remember exactly how long Risen 1 took me to finish, but I don't think Risen 2 was shorter for me. Risen 2 is also significantly bigger than Risen in terms of land mass if you were to put all the islands together. I don't know how anyone could think otherwise.

JDR13

SasqWatch