View Single Post

May 11th, 2012, 23:29
I remember that each each god had 3 special spells that you could pick after you sided with his "representative".
For example Innos had Bless weapon, Meteor (even more badass than Rain of Fire, think it took 5 of them to clear all the orcs that were outside Vengard) and Word of Dominance which under AB is substituted for Rain of Fire.You could get those spells in common shrines (and I guess Druids/Water Mages/Xardas(?) in the case of Adanos) but under the category of higher ancient magic.

Regarding visual tweaks, does anyone know if it's possible to reduce/get rid of the fog in Nordmar? Even with ultra .inis it remained a virtual labyrinth, since it's the fog reducing visibility rather than which areas are loaded, and while I appreciate how you are supposed to feel uneasy and unsafe while hunting the complicated geomorphology is IMO enough to set the mood.

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher