View Single Post

May 23rd, 2012, 20:10
Originally Posted by borcanu View Post
what do the watch users say ? give your own score . I refused playing it after watching streams with it. so I'm N/A
Originally Posted by borcanu View Post
how about storyline, music, pacing and atmosphere. I found all that gives immersion flat out mediocre. Might as well wait for torchlight if you want gameplay only.
Come on, they had commercials during NBA playoff matches, why are you so amazed with the sales.
I'm not taking blizzard off the list yet, I'm not a radical guy. But I doubt they'll make a good game when their focus is wrong.
Wait … who am I speaking to now? The borcanu of the past who refused to play the game after having watched a few videos or the borcanu who have obviously spent enough time ingame to dare comment on story, music, pacing and atmosphere of the game?

"Chess in particular had always annoyed him. It was the dumb way the pawns went off and slaughtered their fellow pawns while the kings lounged about doing nothing that always got to him; if only the pawns united, maybe talked the rooks around, the whole board could've been a republic in a dozen moves." - Commander Vimes in Thud! by Terry Pratchett

fatBastard()

Hello, I'm a Zombaholic