View Single Post

May 24th, 2012, 00:08
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
"Big Head Mode" ?
Is a mode they came out with for April Fools day… last year, I think? Can't remember which year it was, but it was just an April fools dasy thing.

Guess some people liked it enough for them to make a permanent option out of it.

Couple screenshots for reference:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/attac…1&d=1337810838

Edit: Incidentally, since hearing that they'd be shutting down the servers, I tried playing again, just to see what had changed since I'd last been on. Turns out they've removed the time limits on a couple of the most limiting aspects of the game: The Energy bar is always full now, so you don't have to wait X number of minutes before advancing to the next challenge, and the time limit on how frequently you can re-use people in your group. Time was when you could only use any given "NPC" once in a three or four hour time span (or more if they died in the encounter… unless you spent crowns (money) on an item to revive them sooner, naturally) Now you can use them as often as you want.

All they need to do now is get rid of the Crown mechanism entirely and just replace it with straight in-game gold, and it'll be as if it was a normal game from the get-go.
Attached Images
File Type: png Normal.png (193.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: png big head.png (184.4 KB, 20 views)

Mithter Thibbs

Watcher