View Single Post

May 24th, 2012, 19:56
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
Well, anyway, the bottom line is that the show may be a once in a lifetime experience. I would have gotten better seats, if I had known it was going to be this good… Cheers!
I went to The Wall performance in Portland Tuesday night, and totally agree with you about it being a "once in a lifetime" experience. I'm still processing what I saw and constantly thinking about it. It was such an amazing show and the Youtube footage or even a DVD would not do it justice. The way they did the huge wall projections… wow. It possibly is the most memorable concert of any kind I've been to. I was moved to tears at some points.

My wonderful girlfriend bought our tickets (as a birthday present to me) and got us seats on the floor near the center. It was the perfect spot to experience the visuals and projections. She spent a lot on it but it was worth every penny. Best birthday gift ever!

I feel incredibly lucky to have experienced this work of art directly from Roger Waters himself. I say if you like The Wall do not hesitate to attend this show if you can. It's the definitive experience of it, without a doubt.

The only improvement they could possibly make is have David Gilmour there playing guitar and singing his parts. But the guys doing his parts did them quite well I must say.

Myrkrel

Sentinel