View Single Post

May 24th, 2012, 20:57
Originally Posted by Fantasm View Post
But if you're not interested in an MP experience, there's really no reason to buy this game IMO. If that describes you, then don't walk away mad, just walk away.
And this is where the cookie crumbles.

I am somewhat a unique figure among the gamers I know personally. Why? I really LIKE the lore and the "story" of Diablo 1 and 2. I think it is an interesting world I want to know more about. The non-canon books were all crap, but the pieces about the Sin War, The Dark Exile and Horadrim were excellent IMHO.

I want to play them, enjoy them, even if they are shallow and scarce in between endless battles against stupid critters. I don't want to play MP, because I want the world to rotate around me - and noone else.

Installing another "Client" or requiring a BN registration that I don't want? No Sir, can't have it, because STEAM and Origin won't get it, too.

I'll buy the game (buyed both D1 and 2) the day a working private server client is released. And I won't consider it piracy.

I just want my game back - that's all.

blackcanopus:
Steam is out of question. It's not convenient, it's not easy to use, it's not simple and fast. It's terrible.
"Where STEAM fails, the PHOENIX rises"

Sir_Brennus

Planeswalker