View Single Post

May 27th, 2012, 02:01
Caveat emptor - Rip-off alert code red

Seriously, I'm not one of those anti-DLC crusaders. I like and embrace DLC if the price is right and if it offers a decent amount of content or just some nice to have stuff for a couple $$$. Yes, I was even fine with the infamous horse armor DLC since it was dirt cheap for a bit of silly extra stuff. Never understood the big boohoo about it.

Anyway… unfortunately, the Air Temple DLC is way overpriced at US$ 9.99 and to add insult to injury the product description is full of blatant lies.
In "About the Game" they say "… up to 8 hours of additional playtime."
That's complete and utter bullshit. I'm a slow and very thorough player and the Storm Island took about an hour max. I don't want to spoil anything but when they say "… Explore the mysterious Air Temple to uncover the mystery that surrounds it as you embark on an extensive new quest…" then that's another blatant lie as well because there is zero mystery involved and most definitely nothing "extensive".

This is completely ridiculous. This should either be a free DLC or somewhere in the US$ 2.99 to US$ 4.99 (max) range.

Moriendor

Spielkind