View Single Post

May 30th, 2012, 19:05
You know, looking at epic gear like that (I linked to the epic upgrade of the Hellfire off of Alrik's link), I'm reminded that for all our time invested, our group simply doesn't have the 1337 gear to call ourselves hardcore players. There's so much out there that we haven't so much as touched that would make a significant difference to our toons' abilities. We talk about running out of content sometimes, but there's another whole level of the game we've barely scratched.

Not sure that I want to be sufficiently dedicated to DDO to farm out epic gear, but it's a nice slap to my slowly growing ego. Kinda like the first few times in the Shroud—I wasn't quite so impressed with my toons after seeing all those other toons running around with 700 and 800hp. (Although I admit to being quite smug seeing a lvl20 pale master in the Shroud with a whopping 162hp, with Phuury sitting around 260 at lvl14)

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer