View Single Post

June 8th, 2012, 21:30
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
They don't have computers in Japan….or not enough to constitute a PC audience?? That sounds like a lie or sheer lunacy. /boggle
It might be that the typical Japanese home, which is actually a tiny apartment (and when I say tiny, I really mean t-i-n-y), usually smaller than the living room and kitchen of a typical American household, has something to do with it.

After the bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom, there is likely just enough room to have a 'living room' with a sitting area and TV and not much room for anything else. So it might be that while most Japanese have a TV in their apartment (allowing for the connection of a console without taking up much more space), they may quite literally not have enough room for a PC space. I know there are great laptop gaming PCs these days, but they're a lot more expensive than their desktop counterparts.

I'm just guessing though but I've been to Japan many times and most live in unbelievably small apartments by American standards and even European standards.

Originally Posted by Myrkrel View Post
It's bad news but the honesty of the developer is refreshing, since we usually get endless hype and positive spin everywhere else.
I agree. I'm hoping that they're taking an 'underpromise-overdeliver' strategy as I'd like to play this game on the PC if it ends up being any good as a PC port. Time will tell.

If I'm right but there is no wife around to acknowledge it, am I still right?
Last edited by TheMadGamer; June 8th, 2012 at 21:54.

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch