View Single Post

June 10th, 2012, 20:53
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I've never used a resolution higher than 800x600 for any Infinity Engine title. I always felt like I was missing out on certain details when the view was zoomed further out and everything was smaller.

I'm hoping Overhaul Games will make an enhanced edition for PS:T like they're doing for the BG titles. Some of the team members have already stated that they want to do it.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Ove…ake-40797.html
Originally Posted by Nameless one
Looks like I am among rare people that don't have problem with high res mod for PS:T(playing in 1440X900).I still would like that overhaul very much.
I manage to set it to 1024x768 and I think its the best fit for myself. I can still see the close-up detail that I want from infinity-engine games and also avoid the jagged edges you something see.

And yeah, I'm also hopeful for that overhaul.

A quick question regarding infinity engine games on gog. Do the gog versions of IWD, BG, etc have any extra fixes than the retail boxed versions? I'm trying to decide whether to get them all in boxed or digital. Do I run the risk of not being able to run the retail versions on Win7 x64? If possible I'd like to get the boxed versions.

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch