View Single Post

June 16th, 2012, 21:40
Originally Posted by Nameless one View Post
I would appreciate if you post some feedback since I am highly interested.Din's curse had some flaws but none of them stoped me from soaking up more hours that I did on some classic.Din's cures might not be as good as diablo/titan quest/sacred but it's lot better and complex better that similar priced games like krater/torchlight/deathspank etc.
Ok I hav e only played maybe 5 to 10 minutes busy day here. It plays a lot like dins curse in that you choose your difficulty level etc. You start off with a couple of caches near you which are empty(same as any action rpg) and then you move out and around…you thrust around a lot like star control and then get into fights find loot etc…I found a wormhole to another galaxy for instance, it really feels a lot like an action rpg in space.

You have slots on your ship for things you find, similar to a normal action rpg. So far I haven't got deep enough for quests etc was just goofing off really, but I like the feel of the game. I know that's not much to go on but take it for what it is.

If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch