Legend of Grimrock - Update and Future Plans
View Single Post
June 23rd, 2012, 12:02
I completed the game on hard setting with no weapons, just hands (kung-fu style) - then a second run-through using magic only - then a third run-through as single character - you could say i overplayed it! …and for this very reason, i would not want more of the same even with slight differences. I would not buy a follow up LoG unless it was completely different.
There many possible ways to expand the game…for example…
1. Interactive extra character involvement, join or dismiss.
2. Specific character pick-up per specific end of level completion.
3. Dialogue with branching consequences (text obviously)
4. Insanely hard end of level bosses (possibly utilising a joined character's skills).
5. Team split-up to enable consequential solutions.
6. A split team communication system.
7. No return death of a character with dilemma C&C.
8. An involving, moving or tragic storyline.
9. A bigger and more complicated game world area.
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North-West England
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Wulf
Find More Posts by Wulf