View Single Post

June 27th, 2012, 15:12
Originally Posted by booboo View Post
How long does it usually take before a game of this *ahem* calibre .. goes cheaply? I refused to pay full price for it, but I'd still like to give it a whirl (+DLC's) at some point in the not too distant future.
I guess it will depend on the popularity of the first paid DLC. Then EA will know how much water it has taken on.

That said, there really is a lot more wrong with ME3 than just the ending. For starters you must actively stop thinking about story and lore as you play, or your brain will go into a coma to protect itself from damage. Just too many plot holes and inconsistencies. As an action game, on the PC it suffers from the 'omnibutton syndrome' which groups actions such as take cover and jump over cover on the same key. Then there's the endless passive cinematics (for the most mundane things like exiting a shuttle) with the occasional choice that has no real consequences. 90% of side quests you get by evesdropping ambient conversations and then they're highlighted on your map. Then there's the Origin exclusive, which means that you're effectively renting the game (no play for a couple of years = game gone).

Gaxkang

Sentinel