Things you don't need to know…
June 30th, 2012, 00:54
"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."-unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it."– Edmund Burke
Last edited by zakhal; June 30th, 2012 at 01:44.