View Single Post

July 2nd, 2012, 00:30
Apologies if this got posted and I am repeating. One thing that is cool about TSW is that its single server technology. You have multiple dimensions but one server. This means everyone's name is truly unique and that everyone can talk and chat across dimensions. You can easily group up with people from other dimensions and even be in a Cabal (guild) in another dimension. Only the Warzones are dimension specific I believe.

http://thesecretworld.com/news/blog_…e_secret_world

So far the game has been pretty enjoyable. It has some bugs of course. One of the most annoying is with chat and cabals - you often have to reset it after any loading screen.

I am a very lenient fellow when it comes to games so keep that in mind :-) My own rating of TSW right now is about 8. It is interesting, the graphics have grown on me, the content is pretty cool and I enjoy the puzzles. I spent just over an hour trying to get the last two honeycomb lore bits in Seoul. They were in very hard to reach places and it took a like of patience and jumping to figure it out. Puzzles are both "physical" and mental.

Here are some shots I liked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ulfr_picture007.jpg (87.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg Ulfr_picture000.jpg (126.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Ulfr_picture010.jpg (41.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Ulfr_picture018.jpg (89.2 KB, 51 views)

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch