View Single Post

July 4th, 2012, 11:45
My gf bugs me about playing games every now and then. She thinks its not part of relationship (its like she alone has power to decide) and I should watch tv instead etc. Its the main cause why we argue sometimes. Theres nothing worse than someone pressuring me to become reality-tv vegetable and giving up gaming on my freetime.

Its okay if we play littlebigplanet together or if she plays farm frenzy with ipad (games she likes) but god forgives if I try to play left2dead2 or something else I like by myself.

I play very little nowadays. Max 2 hours on perhaps 2-3 evenings per week. She thinks that even that is too much. She play farm frenzy and other games far more on ipad. Im not giving up one inch on the issue no matter how much she tries to change me.

Women, can't live with them, can't live without them. Blah. Perhaps i should pressure her to stop watching reality-tv. I think its unhealty and not part of relationship.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke
Last edited by zakhal; July 4th, 2012 at 11:58.

zakhal

HomelyRebel