View Single Post

July 5th, 2012, 02:19
Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
It brings no light. Survival might be the central focus of a game with a story relation supporting survival as the main focus.
Survival is the main theme, which will be experienced through both game mechanics such as combat/survival mechanics and content such as PC-NPC dialogues/illustrations (How should it be experienced through these "devices" in a game?). You wrote specifically "survival mechanics" in your comment, thus, I replied that mechanics and content complement each other. Here, somehow, you are mixing "mechanics" and "theme" although the word is clearly written in the post I referred to. Also, if you check out the info, you will find the diversity of characterization of NPCs and dialogues are one of the focuses of the project as well as turn-based combat mechanisms.

In any case, if anybody has any doubt on my comments or any other person's comments here, he is free to check it out by himself. In the forum and/or Kickstarter page, he can check it by himself since the info is pretty open.

Dusk

Sentinel