View Single Post

July 5th, 2012, 12:05
Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
I wrote survival mechanics because it is part of the vocabulary used to depict the game. Here for one example among others
http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/07/troi…tarter-effort/
Let's see.
The PC RPG features tactical turn-based combat, survival mechanics, a morale-based relationship system with gameplay effects, and several other features designed to part me from all of my money as soon as possible.
In the article, "survival mechanics" is written as a part of the game component unlike you, who seem to try to put survival mechanics above anything else. So, it doesn't work to strengthen your point but mine.

Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
And second point, you wrote that survival mechanics are tied to dialogues under the theme of human condition.

And later, you wrote that survival is the main theme.
Well, it's just the subject-verb relationship. Who would survive? Reptiles? No, the theme is human survival. Hence, the dialogues play an important part of the game experience, combined with other mechanics.

After that, I don't follow your logic at all - even if it existed at all. In any case, at least, it worked as keep the thread bumped, hopefully attracting even a slight attention, which is, actually, my main purpose here.

Originally Posted by GhanBuriGhan View Post
<19.000 to go with 15 hours left. It's still possible if they get some new backers and if people upgrade their pledges (it's just $2 per backer, if everyone would upgrade).
I guess I'll upgrade from $40 to $50 now. I really whish I could do the Splendid Box, but my wife would kill me…
So dear Watchers and Lurkers - check it out if you haven't!
Now 12 hours to go. Let's see if we can reach the fifth tier!

Dusk

Sentinel